When natural teeth are lost or are not able to be saved, quality of life can often be improved and enhanced with the integration of dental implants and implant-retained teeth. Cosmetically pleasing implant supported replacement teeth not only look, but feel and function like natural teeth. Treatment may consist of single-tooth implants, or a series of implants to replace multiple missing teeth, followed by the fabrication of dentures or partial dentures that fit over the implants. There are also options for “fixed” restorations for multiple implants.
We work very closely with each patient’s implant surgeon to determine the best individual treatment options. This interoffice communication is vital to achieve the highest level of function and esthetic appeal, and allows us to deliver beautiful results that endure.
Benefits of dental implants include:
- Maintains jaw bone levels to minimize the appearance of aging.
- Does not require the preparation of neighbouring teeth.
- Allows for effective chewing and speaking.
- Results in a feeling of confidence about your smile.
- Provides numerous esthetic solutions.
- Functions the most like your natural teeth.